Here are some quick facts about the company's issue:
- Issue size: $5 billion
- Symbol: FB (NASDAQ Global Select Market or New York Stock Exchange)
- Bookrunners: Morgan Stanley, J.P. Morgan, Goldman, Sachs & Co.
- Underwriting syndicate: BofA Merrill Lynch, Barclays Capital, Allen & Company LLC
- Revenue: 2009: $777 million, 2010: $1.974 billion, 2011: $3,711 billion
- Revenue breakdown (2011): 85% Advertising, 15% Payments and other fees
- Net income: 2009: $229 million, 2010: $606 million, 2011: $1 billion
- Shares: 117.1 million Class A (1 vote per share) and 1.76 billion Class B (10 votes per share)
- Mark Zuckerberg (founder, chairman, CEO):
- Compensation (2011): $483.3k (salary) + $220.5k (bonus) + $783.5k (other) = $1,487,362 (total)
- Shares: 533.8 million B shares
- Options: 120 million shares @ $0.06 / share (Expiry date: 11/7/2015)
- Voting power (before the IPO): 28.2% (via B shares) + 28.7% (via proxy) = 56.9%
- Board: 12 members (CEO, COO, CFO, 3 VPs, 6 directors)
Information about the share price range and the number of shares to be issued is not yet provided in the filing. This information will appear later in the preliminary prospectus. Final issue price will be shown in the final prospectus, once the issue is approved by the Securities and Exchange Commission and the underwriters have a pricing meeting with the company.